Friday, January 29, 2010

Update on the Status of Things with R.

Things are going so well, I couldn't be happier. He's everything I've been looking for, and I'm excited to see where things are going!

But a funny thing keeps happening... each time we take a small step, a dude I've dated resurfaces.

The day we shared our deepest insecurities, a dude I asked out who said no called and asked me out.

The first night he stayed over, two men I dated sent me emails asking me how I was doing.

The day I missed work and he took care of me, a guy from down the street I went out with once sent me a text.

And here's what I have to say to that: okay God, I get it. These are tests. But I'm not going to fall for them. I'm with R. now, and that's that!

1 comment:

  1. When it rains, it pours! Maybe they all found out that you were seeing someone.

    ReplyDelete